A facial massage tool consisting of ice balls consisting of high-quality borosilicate glass and ice gel. It visibly stimulates blood circulation and reduces tension lines.
- Made of high quality borosilicate glass, biodegradable gel that is resistant to extreme heat and cold
- Calms skin redness and inflammation
- Improves the absorption of skin care products
- Reduces puffiness of the face and the area around the eyes
- Suitable for all skin types
How to Use:
- Put the ice globes in hot water for 1 minute. Be careful not to heat the product too high/ Overheat
- Before the cold massage routine, store the ice globes in the refrigerator or freezer for 30 to 60 minutes
- Make sure that the temperature is acceptable and comfortable for the skin before use
- Store in a cool place away from high heat or ultraviolet rays
Glide the tool in circular motions around the forehead area, focusing on the desired spots for a more effective effect.
Gently and slowly glide the tool around the eyes to stimulate blood circulation and relieve tension lines.
Gently run the tool on the cheeks in a circular motion clockwise or counterclockwise to the tips of the nose.
- Chin and facial lines:
Slide the tool from the chin to the cheeks, then move it from the corner of the mouth to the tips of the ears, along the cheeks to the ears.
Check all review hereView Review
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.